Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

Lately I have been inspired to craft. As you can see it's been a while since I have had the time or the desire. I haven't bought anything new, just pulled out some of the stuff I have had laying around and started stamping. I have to admit the ladies over at Papertreyink really are wonderful, and they have some amazing projects and beautiful cards. I love those stamps.

I wanted to just post some of my latest cards. They are out of sync with the season... which is funny because everyone over at Splitcoaststampers.com has posted halloween, christmas, fall, winter, but not much spring stuff.... ha ha . go figure! What's that saying "better late than never, but better never late!" Oh well.

It's fun to experiment with the background stuff and create my own designs. That's probably why I like Papertreyink so much, those acrylic stamps are just so much easier to use and create those kinds of designs. So here is my sampling of Better Late Than Never cards! enjoy!





No comments: