Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another one, same challenge


That's right, two in one week, same day for that matter. This card was pure fun! Bright, cheery and easy. I used a Cuttlebug to emboss the bottom part of the paper, but stamped the images first. I used some dazzling diamonds on the bird, and also the rock and roll technique for the variations of the color. For the orange, I stamped off twice, and then rock and rolled the edges for more color on the rim.

I used crystal effects to get some shine on the orange segments, and used my trusty blender pen for some shading on the leaves and the segments. I like this challenge. I find it one less decision to make, and quite frankly, I am on decision overload, so this was great! Check out some other cool cards at splitcoaststampers.com, great site for stampers.

No comments: